Based on Time Perspective Therapy, Aetas, Mind Balancing Apps, are devoted to increasing awareness of the significance of time and how time – our personal past, present and future - can be the source of happiness and well-being as well as cause us undue stress and anxiety. Through knowledge, interactive aspects and self-soothing techniques, Aetas provides you with easy and effective ways to attain and maintain focus and a sense of calm.
Aetas, available at the App Store, is an innovative three-fold design: educational, interactive and self-soothing.
1. Educational – Learn about the major time perspectives (past negative, past positive, present hedonism, present fatalism, and future) and how our behavior and decisions may be based on our biased tendency to overuse one or two time perspectives when the ideal is to develop a balanced time perspective that is flexible to adjust to current situations and personal needs.
2. Interactive – Aetas has two interactive segments:
· Zimbardo Time Perspective Inventory (ZTPI) – take the 15 question ZTPI to discover your personal time perspectives.
· Visual aids to help learn to regulate your breath, slow your heart rate and re-energize your brain.
3. Self-soothing – three 2-minute guided meditations are provided to help you calm yourself, to move forward in life, and for when you want to focus on the task at hand.
· Breathe - helps calm, center, and relax
· Letting Go - helps let go of negative experiences and gain confidence
· Focus - helps relax, refresh and instills a sense of well-being
Aetas 2 Minute Meditations is now available at the AppStore for iOS (iPhone/iPad) use. Feedback from Aetas beta-testers and early users led us to create Aetas 2 Minute Meditations, which consists of thirteen 2-minute meditations designed to increase self-esteem, creativity and positivity while decreasing stress, fears and negativity.
See the LINKS page to visit the Aetas website, discoveraetas.com.